Search for Support Groups
Are you a Lay Facilitator?
If you are a lay facilitator of a Parkinson’s Support Group in WA, AK, ID, or MT, come join us!
Lay Facilitator Training & Support Group
3rd Tuesday of each month
2-3:30 pm Pacific, via ZOOM
- Network with other facilitators and exchange ideas
- Learn more about the art of support group facilitation
- Get support for yourself and practice self-care
- Learn about community resources
- Get comfortable with tech in order to facilitate online
Contact Dr. Marci Nemhauser
NW Parkinson’s Social Services Manager
Once you have found your class, if on ZOOM, please email your facilitator for ZOOM meeting info.
509-990-4050 (text preferred)
ZOOM (formerly Riverview Retirement -Dining Room)
Women Affected by PD (Living with the diagnosis or caring for someone with the diagnosis) When emailing put “Parkinson’s” in the subject line.