NW Parkinson’s understands that living with Parkinson’s impacts every aspect of life, not least of all, your finances. The high costs of medical care, rehabilitative and mental health care, exercise and wellness, caregiving, home and auto modifications, and durable medical equipment can leave you feeling concerned about your current and future financial picture.
We know many people affected by Parkinson’s struggle with the budgetary impact of medications. Every day at NW Parkinson’s we work with people to identify sources of prescription financial assistance, so no one has to choose between basic necessities and filling a prescription to manage their Parkinson’s. In addition, NW Parkinson’s has partnered with NeedyMeds.org, a nationwide clearinghouse for prescription assistance and patient savings programs.
- Search by generic or brand name to find all available cost savings for your medication
- Identify assistance programs based on your diagnosis
- Find free and low-cost sliding scale clinics
- Utilize the NeedyMeds Card for discounts on out-of-pocket drug and durable medical equipment costs (cannot be combined with insurance) View the card here!
- Contact NeedyMeds at 800.503.6897 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t hesitate to reach out to NW Parkinson’s for personalized resource navigation across all areas of life impacted by Parkinson’s. Locating prescription assistance is just one example of how we can help. Our goal is to partner with you on all issues, big or small, related to your Parkinson’s journey!
Contact Andrew Price, MSW; 206.946.6517; Andrew@NWPF.org