Northwest Parkinson's Foundation aims to optimize the quality of life of the Parkinson's community in the 5-state Northwest area; Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington. NWPF provides a wide variety of programs to serve the community that include:
- Support Group Listings & Referrals: a network of support groups that serve as a resource for educational and emotional support to individuals and their loved ones.
- DBS Education & Support Forum: a quarterly education and support forum to help patients living with DBS or thinking about getting DBS. Featuring doctors, programmers and healthcare providers, as well as time to connect with others who have DBS.
- PD Link Northwest: a peer-to-peer support network connecting people who have Parkinson's or are caring for someone with Parkinson's.
- Dance for PD: an eight-week evidence based series of classes geared toward people living with PD. Featuring dance, live music and community to address concerns of balance, flexibility, coordination, gait and isolation. In partnerships with Seattle Theatre Group.
- Yoga for PD: a series of yoga classes specifically designed to benefit the health and well-being of people with Parkinson's.
- Parkinson's Cafe: a no-host monthly gathering full of stimulating conversation, comfortable company, music and more for people with Parkinson's and their caregivers/family.
- Lending Library: a collection of books and resources owned by NWPF that are available for checkout.
- Living Well with Chronic Conditions: a six-week, evidence based course for people living with chronic conditions, such as PD, and their family caregivers. In partnership with Senior Services.
- Powerful Tools: a six-week course for family caregivers of older adults with long term conditions.
- Educational Events: various events aimed a providing education on topics related to Parkinson's for people with Parkinson's, family members, caregivers, and medical professionals.
- HOPE Conference: an annual Seattle area educational conference for patients, family, friends and caregivers.
- Inland Northwest Conference: an annual education conferenced for patients, family, friends and caregivers; alternated between Spokane & Boise. In partnership with Parkinson's Resources of Oregon.
- Weekly News Update: a weekly email that contains recent articles and news briefs concerning Parkinson's, event updates, and other information that is pertinent to the Parksinson's community.
- Parkinson's Post: a triannual newsletter that is published by NWPF and contains information about new therapies, insights on living with Parkinson's, and hope.